For the best eye care in Lake In The Hills, IL, trust Hometown Eye Care. We strive to bring you the most recent and relevant information regarding your vision concerns. Our staff does this using terms you will understand. We like to believe that healthy eyes means a healthy outlook on life, and it is our job to make that happen.
Our eye care services include:
- Contact lens fitting
- Contact lenses including bifocal and astigmatism correction
- Designer eye wear
- Emergency eye care
- Eye exams for children
- Eyeglass adjustment
- Eyeglass repair
- In-house lab to shorten wait time on your glasses
- Medical eye services
- Pre and post operative care of refractive surgery & cataract surgery
- Routine vision evaluations
- School eye exams
- Treatment of infections and allergies
Examination for concerns of:
- Macular Degeneration
- Medicine Induced Vision Changes
- And more...
Dr. Kevin M. Jara is a VSP Member Doctor. and most insurances are accepted.
We accept these credit cards:
Our hope is to get you into top eye condition, so whether you want a simple checkup or advice in obtaining your perfect frame, give us a call.
To order Vitamins from Zeavision you can follow this link to the Zeavision website.